Simplicity Investing Advisors is managed by an experienced and professional Team that is focused on providing Clients with an exceptional Investment Advisory experience. Our Team actively participates in the financial lives of our Clients and guides them on their investment decisions with thoughtful analysis, sound judgement, and relentless follow-through. We are committed to personalized service, objectivity, transparency and, above all, SIMPLICITY. We began with one simple goal… to partner with our Clients on a journey to Financial Freedom. We focus on the future, take a global view and minimize complexity. Our approach is comprehensive and holistic - and our key ingredients to a Client’s Portfolio are Strategic. Global. Simple.
Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.
- Steve Jobs
Rashmi Shah is a Chartered Accountant (India) and CPA (USA) with over 30 years of experience in organization building, strategic planning, and investments. He has worked in India and the USA for Fortune 500 companies and for clients from across the globe.
As a founder of Simplicity, his vision is to create a financial institution with a global knowledge base, transparency, and a focus on wealth creation and wealth management for different generations. Throughout his career, he has mentored many financial professionals around the world.
Steve Attri is a Founder Member and part of the management team at Simplicity.
By qualification, he is an Engineer and has an MBA in Marketing and brings the experience from working at several Fortune 500 companies.
Jaideep Marathe, a Chartered Accountant, is responsible for the Business Development and Marketing functions at Simplicity.
He also works with clients on analyzing their existing portfolios and re-structuring them to optimize returns.
Sanket Shingvi is a member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
He brings a wealth of experience on Data Analytics, Client Servicing and Strategy Execution to his role at Simplicity Investing. He specializes building and following business processes and is also responsible for mentoring the back office personnel to meet client expectations.
Pooja Soochik is a member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
She heads Simplicity's Mumbai operations and is also involved in various organizational processes within the company.
Aniket Karlekar is an MBA graduate from Loughborough University, with more than 7 years of professional experience within diverse industries and directly as a corporate and finance professional.
The breadth of his experience spans markets worldwide and includes the portfolio of combining creative talents with more structured general business skills to deliver communications programs that are cost-effective, market-appropriate and profitable. He is a quick thinker who is highly observant and who can remain composed when juggling several enquiries at once.
Priya Nihalani is a Business Development Manager at Simplicity.
She uses her considerable experience in Sales and Business Development to build and expand Simplicity’s market reach, and to build a standardized client experience.
Rupali Jadhav is a B.Sc. Graduate with extensive experience in banking and managing financial operations.
At Simplicity, Rupali oversees all operations related to client investments and follow up. She anchors the corporate office in Pune and oversees all business operations.
Conceptualization of the ‘Simplicity Investing’ Business Model.
Simplicity Investing Advisors (India) Private Limited incorporated with Headquarters in Pune, India.
Simplicity Investing acquires its 10th Client.
Number of Clients acquired crosses 25, including Clients from outside Pune.
- Simplicity Investing becomes a profitable Venture.
- Use of technology becomes the backbone of Operations.
‘Systematic Investment Plan or SIP’ Book crosses INR 25 Lacs per Month.
- Total Assets Under Management (AUM) crosses Rs 5,000 Lacs.
- Number of Clients acquired crosses 250, including Overseas Clients.
- Total Assets Under Management (AUM) crosses Rs 10,000 Lacs
- ‘Systematic Investment Plan or SIP’ Book crosses INR 80 Lacs per Month
- Number of Clients acquired crosses 400, including Overseas Clients
- Simplicity starts conducting ‘Financial Wellness’ Sessions across Corporates
- Simplicity sets up a branch office in Mumbai.
- Total Assets Under Management(AUM) crosses Rs 12,500 Lacs.
- Systematic Investment Plan or SIP' Book crosses INR 100 Lacs per Mont.
- Number of Clients acquired crosses 600, including Overseas Clients.
– Simplicity sets up a branch office in Aurangabad.
– Simplicity starts offering direct investments in equities, ETF’s and Mutual Funds from Overseas or global markets to Indian Citizen.
– Total Assets Under Management (AUM) crosses Rs 17,000 Lacs.
– Systematic Investment Plan or SIP’s Book Crosses INR 135 Lacs per Month.
– Number of Clients acquired crosses 725, including Overseas Clients.
– Simplicity conducts it’s 50th Investor Knowledge Sharing sessions on Global Trends.
–Client can invest globally in global stocks and ETFs under liberalised remittance scheme of RBI
WE WILL HELP YOU BUILD A VISION.
Before you invest, you should have a clear Vision of what you want to achieve – and why. Here are some examples of POOR Visions:
“I will invest aggressively to become as rich as my Friends and Relatives.” (Greed) or
“I will not invest in the stock market and the only place for my money is Bank Deposits.” (Fear)